True Fighters With Strength from Above

True Fighters With Strength from Above

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bone Marrow Biopsy Finished

The bone marrow biopsy is done now. It was a couple hour process and dad was done by morning time. They were able to head through the wind storm home and rest by their cozy fireplace for the afternoon. When I talked to them dad had finished dinner and was holding it down. Dad is a little sore from the procedure, but very thankful for being put under. This morning (Thursday) they will be doing the hick-man catheter surgery.

My dad and Cody talked a little bit more today about the movie "Courageous" that they had seen the day before. My parents were saying that every father should see that movie. I loved hearing my mom telling us that she felt so special to be sitting by the man in that movie theatre, that this movie encourages every man to be. How special is that to have "that kind of a man," a man of courage and so many more amazing attributes. I haven't seen it yet, but I hope that it will come on dvd to Sri Lanka.

Dad..... You are THAT man!!!!! A man of courage, strength, faith, and endurance!!!! I love you


2 comments:

  1. Randy,
    You ARE courageous! Keep up the fight...we're all fighting with you and know our Lord is watching over you.

    Hugs,
    Kristy & Tristen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy and Tammie,
    We are watching you - and we are amazed. God is glorified through your response to this awful stuff. We are praying - always, and we love you.
    David and Laurin

    ReplyDelete