It was so nice today getting to talk to my dad on the phone. His voice is sounding so much better and he was actually able to talk. It was sooooo nice to have a decent conversation; we got to talk about so much it felt like. He was probably sore in his throat afterward; but I'm so thankful for his selflessness..... it melts my heart talking to my daddy. I held it together the whole conversation and it just felt like our normal talks back in the day. But when he said "you're such a wonderful daughter," I lost it. Ohhhh.. I love him!
Please pray this week that dad's white blood cell levels will come up, so that he can get out of the "dungeon" as dad calls it. He has not been allowed to leave his room in the two weeks that he's been there. Please also pray for the new issue with the liver. And please continue for this cancer to be shrinking or better yet, gone.
Thank you
Still praying sweet friends! Praying for special blessings for Christmas! Love ya, The Waltons
ReplyDelete