They transported him this evening to COH. Mom will go in demanding a PET SCAN or CAT SCAN. We have to find a solution to this problem! They know that my dad is starving. My mom has been saying it and they no longer even get on the scale. But my dad is getting so skinny and not keeping any food in at this point. They have no other options now other than putting him on the food bag 24/7. We need those results and then will determine what is next. Thanks for praying! He is stable now, yet still needs lots of prayer to get nutrition.
Its been a tough morning. My grandma drove my mom down to the hospital (COH) and my brother is meeting them there. I'm sorry if this is all jumbled and hopefully it makes sense. My emotions, mind, heart... everything is in such a fog and broken. Sometimes I don't even know what to say or how to say it, but all I know is I've got to get this out there to have people praying.
Please pray!
we'll definitely still be praying. hugs to you all. Lord, Jesus, we just lift up Dad right now, and mom. What a tough road. We just love you Lord Jesus and we know that you love them too. I pray that you will have mercy on all of them, especially Daddy right now. Lord, we pray also for peace for Tiffany and Cody as they are far away and can't do much else but pray. Lord we know you are an awesome God and are capable of healing this man. We just lift them all up to you and pray that YOUR Will be done Lord. In Jesus Name, i pray. AMEN. Love you all.
ReplyDeleteFather, you know all the details. You know exactly what is needed. Give the doctors wisdom and skill to provide the care Randy needs. Ease his discomfort. Also provide for Tami, Tiffany and family. Surround them in your peace. Hold them up. Intercede with exactly what is needed in your perfect will. Asking all this in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this Tiffany. I've been catching up on the last few blog posts. Praying for your dad, mom and all of you.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Marcia
We continue to pray for mercy for your dad, strength for your mom, Tiff, and for you and Cody to feel Him tangibly. We love you deeply - but He loves you more. You are all present in our minds and we seek Him for you - always. Love, David and Laurin
ReplyDeleteI will be talking to Papa for you today Tiff. I want you to feel a big big hug from me to you today over in SL! Jump up into Papa's arms today, it is all you have to keep you going at this point. For Papa has comforted His people, and will have mercy on His afflicted. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your Papa. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. My soul, waits silently for Papa alone, for my expectation is from Him. Keep reading His love letter to you for comfort. I love you Tiff! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteTiff and Cody,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that we defiantly know what you are going through. I will pray for your Dad and also for the strength of your family. Know that we are here to help in any way that we can. If there is anything we can do please let us know. Let the lord be your rock! "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by the prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. " Philippians 4:6-7
Love,
Mike and Cindy
Lord, give Randy's doctors wisdom, and then surpass it with a miraculous healing! Let this experience make You known to all who are in contact with this family. Heal this man, your servant! I lift Tami up to you today- what an encouragement she is. Giver her a special blessing today, that she would recognize immediately as you speaking to her heart. Give Tiffany and Cody peace today. The miles make it hard, but YOU hold this situation in your hands.
ReplyDeleteCody & Tiff,
ReplyDeletePraying for that peace that passes understanding. Praying and trusting that the doctors have wisdom and skill beyond their human abilities. We know who is in control and know He has a plan and a purpose.