True Fighters With Strength from Above

True Fighters With Strength from Above

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Being Admitted Tomorrow to City of Hope

This is my mom and dad this morning on skype. I wish I would've taken the picture a few moments before this while they were kissing. It's never grossed me out to watch my parents kiss like it does most kids. And especially now; its so special to watch them with the same passion in their eyes, kiss each other and love each other as if every day is so sacred and special. I wish we could all love this way. The way my parents love each other has been such a profound blessing and inspiration to both my brother and I.

After a few days at home awaiting a call from City of Hope and reading all of the literature of the upcoming treatments; my mom decided to finally call today. My dad has a lot of discomfort and in his abdominal area and the morphine has completely stopped him up. He again is having some hard times with wanting to eat, due to the discomfort. City of Hope has agreed to admit my dad tomorrow (Wed) at 3:00. They will begin chemo on Thursday. I believe that reality is setting in for my dad and knows that he has to be geared up more than ever for the fight of his life. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING!

EYE OF THE TIGER DAD! You never stopped cheering us on in Volleyball, Softball, Baseball, Basketball, and life and we will never stop cheering you on. You can do this!!! Through him, all things are possible.



3 comments:

  1. tiff you have such a beautiful heart! i love you and will continue to pray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray for all of you. We love you and we trust that the Lord has each of you in his arms. Shannon and Eddie :)

    ReplyDelete