True Fighters With Strength from Above

True Fighters With Strength from Above

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Perfect New years KISS!!!!!

Tiffany got her wish, she got to hold and kiss her daddin perfectly at midnight on new years eve. It was a long 45+ hours of travel but our kids fevers and Tiff's stomach flu wasn't an issue at all, so thank you so much for your prayers. The airline did loose our luggage so we were stuck in shorts and flipflops for a while but were soon taken care of. Dad was awake when we got home and it was so so good to talk and to see him in real life without the Sri Lankan 4 minute skype delay. After we massaged him to sleep Tammi, Tiff, Trav, and I stayed up till 3am talking and crying. It feels so good to be with our family so thank you so much for your prayers and support.

4 comments:

  1. My heart is heavy with the news of Randy's illness. My heart and prayers are for Randy and your family. It has been a very long time since I have seen your Dad. I want to thank you for posting this blog and sharing it with us. I am thankful that you and your wee ones made it home safely. The picture of your Dad and Mom is awesome. He looks exactly as I remember, his hair is a little shorter, but the honery grin is still the same. Just wanted to drop by and God Bless, I am praying daily and will not stop. Time and life has put many miles between all our classmates, but the friendships are still there. Safe journeys and God Bless..... Cathy Romine Little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott and I send our love to all of you. We both feel a sense of relief that your whole family is finally together in this challenging time because we know how much strength comes from the love of families.
    We have followed your posts from the beginning and have petitioned our Lord for all of your requests. We will continue to do so. Today we are praying for supernatural strength, peace and comfort in spite of the circumstances.
    May you have some very sweet and everlasting treasured memories in these next days.
    Scott & Tery Lucus

    ReplyDelete
  3. so thankful you made it in time to ring in the new year with your daddin...praying praying for all of you. lots of kisses and hugs are in order i'm sure. Hugs and love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been thinking alot of you lately Randy. Both Chrisdee and I see have the prayers flying your way. You sure do have a strong family surrounding you right now. Best healing power ever.

    ReplyDelete