True Fighters With Strength from Above
Thursday, January 5, 2012
I held my daddin in my arms last night and kissed him good-bye as I watched his eyes open wide when he saw Jesus and entered into Heaven. I wasn't ready to lose my daddy on this earth yet, but I trust God's plan for our lives. I'm thankful to know that I will see him again. Thank you for all of your prayers, love and support. Please pray for my precious little Koda (4 yrs old), who is really trying to understand where his grandpa is. My daddy got his healing and is being held by his loving Daddy now. Praise the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so sorry about your dad, but am so glad that you were able to make it home. The loss of a loved one is hard on kids, especially one as young as yours. There are some great books for kids to help them understand death. I'll find some titles for you and post them here.
ReplyDeleteWe are so sorry your dad is not here with you and you family, yet so grateful for his total and complete healing. We continue to pray for your family, Tiffany.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Chad and Brandy Peters
Tiff I have been praying for all of you and especially your two little guys as I know it is so hard for them to understand. Sending my love from Oregon!
ReplyDeleteJessica Dearinger