True Fighters With Strength from Above

True Fighters With Strength from Above

Monday, January 2, 2012

Help Needed and Much Appreciated

If you have been interested in a way to show your love and support; Randy, Tammi and their children/grandchildren would be really appreciative of dinners being brought over so they can enjoy every moment together. If you are interested in helping, a website has been set up to Take them a meal.
Just click the link below to be directed there:


We appreciate all of the love and support, prayers and generosity over the last 8 months. From our hearts to yours,
Thank you very much

4 comments:

  1. Our family is praying for your family each and everyday.
    Tiff; You showed such amazing wisdome as a jr high and high school young person. As I read these I am so proud of you, your love of the Lord is awesome and it shines thru your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy your family is reunited! If I lived closer I would help in a heartbeat, alas I continue prayers and support for all of you! Please tell Mom and Dad I love them!

    Jenny Wohosky Jacques
    AVHS '79

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love you guys and our hearts are sad with you in this time of sorrow. We have been encouraged by your faith and hope during this process and have been touch by how Randy was an example of Gods grace.

    We are thankful that we will see him again and know that God will extend His grace and peace to you as you celebrate the life that Randy lived.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 Timothy 4:7
    I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

    Randy's and all of your faith has been an inspiration to follow. I am praying for you all.

    Praise God he is now in his new perfect body in heaven with Jesus!

    Jim Andersen
    Town of Apple Valley

    ReplyDelete