My dad prayed for me before he called me today to give me the news. He prayed that God would comfort me as I don't have family around. When my dad called, the girls from the STN team were at my house, including one of my closest friends Julie. We were just getting ready to have some time of worship. When my parents told us the news, the girls were there to hold me and cry with me. My dad said, "I'm so thankful that God answered my prayers and sent angels there to hold my baby girl." I am also thankful for God's timing, in that the girls were amazing and just loved on me; we sang worship songs on skype with my parents and my brother and sister-in-law and all prayed together. It was so beautiful to all still praise the Lord in this storm.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE YOU LORD THROUGH THIS STORM
Tiff, Cody, Randy and Tammy:
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for you guys. We know that our father is working for your good and that he knows the outcome. Know that you are in our hearts and that we are confident that our father will walk with you through this difficult time.
Love,
Brian & Ilene Walton
Hi Tiffany,
ReplyDeleteThis is Ashley (used to be Ruddell). Melissa posted the link to your blog and I just want you to know we will be praying with you along this battle. So glad the Lord is with you and providing for your every need, emotionally and physically.
Praying...