Thank you to those of you that already sent such encouraging notes to my dad. I think he was so blessed that he might have already responded to some. I can't even tell you how his face was so lit up this morning, with just a little encouragement. Some of the encouraging words and even stories of his past bravery, courage and strength inspired him so much. Thank you, thank you!! He was so looking forward to going home after the fever was gone, and admitted to me that he was just feeling down that it kept seeming like everyday there was something new that was wrong; thus keeping him there. This morning he told me "there's nothing to complain about; they're taking such good care of me here." What a good attitude, I'd say. I can't imagine how I would act if I was in his shoes, hoping my attitude would be just as good; though I have told him many times that I wish I could take his place and take this burden off of him.
Here's what he looked like this morning, feeling much better.

Thank you again for your love, support and prayers
No comments:
Post a Comment